Tank Monitor Pad for Holding Tank used on Airstream TrailersSensor pad for the any SeeLevel II Tank Monitor Model 709 system; The flexible, self-adhesive sensor board can be mounted to the outside of the holding tank (non-metal only).
- Flexible self adhesive printed circuit board is mounted to the outside of holding tanks. The sender can be cut to length to match the height of the tank.
- Provides more accurate level readings on tanks that are less than 7 inches in height. Works with any SeeLevel II Model 709 and 714 systems.
- Works with all standard plastic RV holding tanks Not for use with metal holding tanks.
- Measures tanks from 4-1/2" to 7" Tall; Sensor Board Length: 6"; Can be shortened in 1" segments down to 4".
- Can read liquid levels through tanks up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Back is laminated with 3M 300LSE bonding adhesive.
- Operating Temperature Range: +32° - +140° F.
See parts manuals for compatibility.
Compatibility: Airstream Interstate, Airstream Sport, Airstream Tommy Bahama