Airstream Lords Black Glue, 50 ML requires special gun and plunger for application. Part number for applicator gun and plunger is 195467-100.
LORD® 7100 A/B adhesive is a two-part, high-strength urethane adhesive used to bond cloth, paper, plastics, foams, rubber, painted metals and powder coated metals.
LORD 7100-A resin is composed of isocyanate. LORD 7100 A/B curative is composed of polyol. This adhesive can be cured at either room temperature or with heat for faster processing. LORD 7100 adhesive cures to a glossy black appearance.
Shelf Life The shelf life of LORD 7100 A/B is six months when stored at temperatures under 80°F (27°C) in its original, unopened container. For maximum shelf life, storage temperatures of 40-50°F (4-10°C) are recommended. If stored at these cooler temperatures, allow product to return to room temperature before using. After opening, protect adhesive from excessive exposure to moisture by installing desiccant cartridges and/or using dry nitrogen as an inert cover.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient - reduces material and labor costs by eliminating the need to prime many plastics
- Durable - creates high-strength bonds to plastics without crazing, attacking, or lowering the strength of the plastic substrate
- Non-Flammable - does not require explosion-proof equipment
- Environmentally Friendly - no VOC content: does not contain ozone depleting chemicals
- Chemically Resistant - solvent resistant when cured
- Environmentally Resistant - resists weathering and aging