*Limited Supply Available - 110 Series Water Heating Gas Valve
This Robertshaw® 110 Series Water Heating Gas Valve is designed for universal replacement applications in water tanks. Feature a built-in, non-cycling Energy Cut-Off (ECO) system to shut off all gas to the water heater in case of excessive water temperatures. The ECO is designed to detect over-temperature conditions and to open. Once opened, the control will not function and a new replacement will be required.
- Features and Benefits
- Includes 5-1/2” sensing element
- Domestic, commercial and recreational vehicle applications
- Outlet Size: 3/8" Pipe
- Pressure Regulation: 11" WC LP Gas
- Shank Length: 1-5/8"
- Inlet Size: 3/8"
- Inverted Flare Flow Setting: 10,000 BTU
- Temperature: 160°F (71°C)