9100 Series Inteli-Power™ Converters provide safe, reliable, filtered DC power to all 12 volt lighting and appliance circuits. The built in Total Charge Management System (TCMS) allows for easy addition of the optional Charge Wizard®, a microprocessor controller that constantly monitors the RV battery status and automatically selects one of four charging modes:
- Boost Mode - (14.4V) to quickly bring the battery to 90% of full charge
- Normal Mode - (13.6V) safely completes the charge
- Storage Mode - (13.2V), automatically activates after 30 hours of non-use
- Desulfation Mode - (14.4V), for 15 minutes every 21 hours to prevent battery stratification and sulfation (the leading cause of battery failure)
Power Converter; Inteli-Power (R) 9100 Series; Converts 105 To 130 Volt AC To 13.6 Volt DC; 500 Continuous Watts; 30 Amps Maximum Output; 80 Percent Efficiency; With Reverse Battery/ Thermal Protection; 8.62 Inch Length x 7-1/4 Inch Width x 4-1/2 Inch Height; With Built-In Total Charge Management System Interface.
The Progressive Dynamics INTELI-POWER converters are UL listed for the US and Canada. They provide safe, reliable, filtered DC power to all Recreational Vehicle 12-Volt lighting and appliance circuits. The Inteli-Power converter also safely recharges and maintains the RV battery and has a two-year limited warranty. The built in Total Charge Management System (TCMS) connector allows the RV manufacturer, dealer, or customer to easily add the optional Charge Wizard.
The Charge Wizard is a microprocessor-controller that constantly monitors the RV battery voltage to determine if the battery requires a quick recharge, is fully charged and being used, or is fully charged and is in storage. The Charge Wizard then selects one of three charging voltages: 14.4, 13.6, or 13.2; and one of four operating modes (Boost, Normal, Storage or Desulfation) to properly re-charge or maintain the battery.
- Reverse Battery Protection Protects Converters From Damage Resulting From Improper (Reverse) Battery Lead Connection
- Solid-State Converter/Chargers Deliver Filtered DC Power To All 12 Volt Lighting And Appliance Circuits Providing Safe And Reliable Service
- Electronic Current Limiting Automatically Reduces Output Voltage When Maximum Capacity Is Reached
- Low Line Voltage Protection Automatically Shuts Converter Down If Input Voltage Is Insufficient And Protects Appliances From Damaging Low Voltage Irregularities
- Variable Speed Intelligent Cooling Fan Automatically Monitors Converter Temperature And Activates Fan At Speed Required
- High Voltage Protection Protects Converter From Spikes Or Surge Of Voltage Over 135 Volt
- Automatic Thermal Protection Reduces Converter Output To Safe Levels When Unit Temperature Exceeds Pre-Set Limits And Protects Converter From Damage Due To Excessive Heat