Camco 1/4" brass water heater drain valve replacement, made of durable brass and easy to install To install:
- Remove existing water heater plug
- Replace existing plug with Water Heater Drain Valve.
- Apply 3 to 5 turns of Teflon tape to new plug threads clockwise.
- Install plug finger-tight, then snug using wrench. Do not over tighten.
- To drain water heater, simply turn Center Drain Valve counter-clockwise until flush with seating nut.
- Place Water Heater Drain Valve in closed position by rotating center drain valve until full extended.